Competition: Jets v Ravens livestream 12.12.2019
Liverpool – Watford match overview, prediction&tips
One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 20 in the zone Relegation to Championship).
Liverpool has a very small chance of relegated ( <1%) , has a very good chance of qualify for ucl ( >99%) , has a good chance of win league ( 85%).
Watford has a good chance of relegated ( 66%) , has a very small chance of qualify for ucl ( <1%) , has a very small chance of win league ( <1%).
Liverpool in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
Watford is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
Liverpool could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
In this match Liverpool is indisputable favorite.
Last 8 head-to-head matches Liverpool won 6 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 25-7.
Including matches at home between the teams Liverpool won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 18-1.
ASVEL Basket – Olimpia Milano match overview, prediction&tips
The game of competitors is shaky now.
Olimpia Milano could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
Recently ASVEL Basket have a series of guest games.
Olimpia Milano will have a small advantage in this match.
Recently, the teams did not play each other.
Dallas – Detroit match overview, prediction&tips
NBA Global Games.
Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 9 and 3 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs)).
Dallas has a very good chance of making playoffs ( 97%) , has a very small chance of making finals ( 2%) , has a very small chance of winning finals ( <1%).
Detroit has a chance of making playoffs ( 23%) , has a very small chance of making finals ( <1%).
Both teams have a series of defeats in the last matches.
Dallas could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
In this match Detroit is a favorite.
Last 16 head-to-head matches Dallas won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 1583-1616.
Including matches at home between the teams Dallas won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 905-916.